Thursday, July 22, 2010

The Logical of A Mindmap

Last week, we have to make a mindmap about ourselves. In the map, we need to elaborate more about ourselves such as your birthplace, education or perhaps your hobby and etc. As the subject matter of the mindmap, I've drawn somethng that maybe similar to any of my characteristic or personal matters. Then to elaborate more amout myself, I've put a short information about family, education, interest, hobby and my personal details.



Mindmap isn't just where you take piece of paper and scribble down. Its a development of your ideas by step by step reaching towards the main goal. Mindmap can become handy when you need to create new concept of ideas. Its a must to somebody who wants to make a perfect but simple mindmap by referring to Tony Buzan rules.

No comments:

Post a Comment